Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. That was certainly the case for a man in Nebraska, who tried to smoke drugs in a bus bathroom and ended up setting himself on fire. According to authorities, the incident happened on a Burlington Trailways bus early Saturday morning in southeastern Nebraska. They say the man, who was trying to smoke drugs in the bus bathroom, accidentally set himself and the bus on fire.
That’s a rude awakening for anyone who had been sleeping. First responders were called to the scene about a bus fire, where they found the fire in the bathroom and its passengers on the side of the road.
So who made this brilliant decision? While unnamed we know the man was 33-years-old and from Brunswick, Georgia. He suffered burns from the incident and was taken to a hospital for treatment before being arrested. He is being held on suspicion of arson and possession of a controlled substance. It is believed he went to smoke drugs in the bus bathroom when his clothes somehow caught fire. The flames spread and ended up causing around $1,500 in damage.
10 Fun Car Ride Trips You Can Take in North Carolina