Every week is National Pizza Week in my life. But in the real world, it’s January 8th-14th. And you better believe I’ll be celebrating. Our friends at Offers.com compiled the best deals at the best places for National Pizza Week. There is no such thing as too much pizza so grab your friends and take advantage of each of these!
- Blaze Pizza – With keto, gluten-free and vegan crust options, Blaze Pizza is the place to keep your New Year’s resolutions AND enjoy your favorite food. Plus, there are some great deals to try out over National Pizza Week. Get a large one-topping pizza for just $12.95. Or if you have a party of two, you can opt for the BFF Bundle, which comes with two BYO 11-inch pizzas, two fountain drinks and two desserts for just $29.
- Domino’s – Enjoy a carryout pizza with one topping on any of Domino’s five crusts, for just $7.99 each (excluding XL and specialty pizzas). This $7.99 carryout deal is also good for the new Dips and Twist Combos or eight-count wings, making everybody happy.
- Donatos – Start your National Pizza Week off right, by placing your Donatos order online for two large one-topping pizzas for only $25.99.
- Hungry Howie’s – National Pizza Week is the perfect time to take advantage of Hungry Howie’s Mix & Match menu. Choose any two items on Hungry Howie’s Mix & Match menu for only $6.99. Or, take advantage of the $19.99 Howie Deal, which is two medium one-topping pizzas and a two-liter PEPSI®.
- Hunt Brothers Pizza – Across 30 states, you’ll find more than 7,800 Hunt Brothers Pizza locations and at every single one, during National Pizza Week — and every week, in fact — you can be certain there will be no extra charge for any and all toppings. With 10 toppings to choose from, that gives you 1,024 choices to make. Good luck!
- Little Caesar’s – Coming in strong with several great offerings for National Pizza Week is Little Caesar’s. You might try a Slices-N-Stix Meal Deal for $9.99. It comes with a Slices-N-Stix pizza, crazy sauce and two 20-ounce PEPSI-COLA products.
- Marco’s Pizza – Get an unlimited number of medium one-topping pizzas at Marco’s Pizza for $7.99 or get an unlimited number of large one-topping pizzas for $8.99.
- Papa John’s – Just in time for National Pizza Week, enjoy Papa John’s new NY Style pizza. Get a one-topping hand-stretch NY Style pizza for just $15.
- Papa Murphy’s – One pizza week isn’t enough? Here’s a way to celebrate pizza every day. Papa Murphy’s is offering a mediYUM two-topping pizza for just $6.99. The deal is valid every day of the week.
- Pieology – Bring a tasty treat to the middle of the workday during National Pizza Week at Pieology. The pizza chain is offering a Lunch Special, which includes a two-topping pizza and drink for in-store and online orders placed Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Pizza Hut – Offering a spectacular deal, worthy of celebration, is Pizza Hut with its $7.99 Pizza Hut Melts. Try the Thin ’N Crispy crust. It’s loaded with toppings and cheese, folded over and baked to melty perfection for only $7.99. It comes with your choice of sauce for dipping.
- Pizza Inn – Get JoJo’s Family Feast with four half pizzas (two medium pizzas with up to two toppings on each side) plus any two sides for $25.99 at Pizza Inn.
- Russo’s New York Pizzeria – Enjoy National Pizza Week from Russo’s New York Pizzeria with the two large double pepperoni pizza deal for only $29.
- Topper’s Pizza – Choose any two or more large items on Topper’s Pizza menu for only $11.99 each.
- California Pizza Kitchen – Get a FREE small plate when you sign up for CPK Rewards. Then enjoy accumulating one point for every $1 you spend. Earn a $5 reward when you redeem 75 points at the California Pizza Kitchen near you.
- MOD Pizza – National Pizza Week is the best time to sign up for the MOD Pizza Rewards program. The more you eat, the more you earn. The program is simple: Earn one point for each $1 you spend, and at 150 points, MOD will reward you with a FREE MOD No Name Cake.
- Sbarro – Get a FREE slice when you join The Slice Society and purchase a beverage at Sbarro.
Which of these deals will you be checking out for National Pizza Week? Let us know!